Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

School Library Month Shelf Challenge 2013 - Part Three

Yea! TCAP 2013 is history. Other than packing it up, we're done. I feel like singing "I'm so excited....." Now I can get back to library and reading. After a good night of sleep, I got a little progress on my shelf challenge  I found/rediscovered the following:

Our Granny by Margaret Wild  Love this book. From the illustrations to the delightful text, it proves not every grandmother is the same. Highly recommend this one.



I Went Walking by Sue Williams I forgot about this one. I ordered it a couple years ago. It would be great to pair with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? Basicly, little girl goes walking and animals begin to follow. Really cute!


 

A Chair for My Mother by Vera B. Williams  Another classic. There are just some books that are timeless. I love this story. This year we had a family recovering from a major fire. My kiddies could so relate to the story.



I am going to weed Jeremy Isn't Hungry by Barbara Williams. It hasn't checked out since I or the computer can remember. I have lots of other titles to take its spot.

 Let's see what I find tonight! (If I'm not too exhausted. It's been a long week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...