Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#IMWAYR for November 11

Yes, it's really Tuesday, but I'll pretend it's still Monday!

Since November is Picture Book month, I've been checking my stacks for picture books that I have not read. It's also been great for checking for repairs or weeding. I occasionally miss one during inventory at the end of the school year. I found a few that needed to be read.

Agatha's Feather Bed by Carmen Agra Deedy, illustrated by Laura Seeley
The Yellow Star: The Legend of King Christian X of Denmark by Carmen Agra Deedy, illustrated by Henri Sorensen
Guinea Pigs Add Up by Margery Cuyler, illustrated by Tracey Campbell Pearson
You Can Do It! by Tony Dungy, illustrated by Amy June Bates
Jody's Beans by Malcahy Doyle, illustrated by Judith Allibone
Paul Needs Specs by Bernard Cohen, illustrated by Jeoff Kelly
Princess Bess Gets Dressed by Margery Cuyler, illustrated by Heather Maione
I Repeat, Don't Cheat! by  Margery Cuyler, illustrated by Arthur Howard
The Biggest Fish in the Lake by Margaret Carney, illustrated by Janet Wilson
Brush by Pere Calders, illustrated by Carme Sole Vendrell
John Patrick Norman McHennessy - the boy who was always late. by John Burningham
Papa Lucky's Shadow by Niki Daly
Magda's Tortillas by Becky Chavarria-Chairez, illustrated by Anne Vega
Hooray for Reading Day! by Margery Cuyler, illustrated by Arthur Howard


I enjoyed them all. I must have excellent taste in picture books or I get really great recommendations from friends.

Favorites:


Still reading Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan...

Keep Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...