Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Got Mail!!! Well, My Blogger Exchange Box

To get to know my fellow bloggers a little better, I signed up for The Blogger Exchange hosted by Katie of Adventures of Ms. Smith and  Jessica of Covered in Glitter and Glue.


I was paired with Crystal from My Kinder-Garden. It was loads of fun finding things for her "Wild about Learning" classroom, while I was out picking up a few red things for my library. As I was working on a couple projects for my library, I made her a few things. Hint I used the same zebra print that's on my school's main entry board!

My package went to my school address. With this crazy weather I wasn't sure if it would be safe for the mail carrier to leave on my porch. (Depending on what kind of mood my border collie would be in, I might not have a package when I got home! :)

I was all excited when the secretary came into the library about lunch with a "special delivery". Had a Mr. Roger's moment.  Hey, it was Monday and things get a little crazy around my school. (I sometimes think the little gremlins break invent extra things for me to trouble shoot... I do enjoy a challenge. )

I will admit it was after school before I had time to open my box.


The large rubber bands are just what I needed. As a library gal, I use them all the time in book repairs. I go though sticky notes and sharpies like there's no tomorrow. I can't decide what's my favorite thing. Love and will use it all.

Thanks ladies. I had a blast. Yes, Crystal, I am loving what you sent me.

Keep Reading, You know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...