Image Map

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Book Fair - Need I Say More?!?

It was here and now it's gone! My annual book fair.


For every librarian, who needs to raise money, a book fair is a necessity. As a former teacher, book fair was place for me to find some new books for my classroom. As the librarian, it's a lot of work. In the past I used Scholastic's book fairs. They have a really good book fair, but it's a LOT of work. Then, I found Backyard Book Fair. I'm in love. They arrive the Friday before my fair starts and set it up. Yes, they set it up. Then during my fair, they staff and run the fair. All I have to do is bring the students. (Oh yeah, and take their check at the end of the week!) I have serious library love for this company. If I have a book request, they try to find it for me. Love it! Can you tell I love Backyard Book Fairs? Ha.


If you are interested, give them a call. Be sure and tell Aaron he owes me a free book!!!
1-423-794-8523

Keep Reading!


4 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've never heard of them...I wonder if they are a regional thing? (I guess I'll have to check out the link you provided!) I love book fairs for my students, too!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love the book fair when I was a kid. Really glad they still have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sharing with my librarian now. She refers to Book Fair Week (Scholastic) as Hell Week! LOL
    :) Erin
    I'm Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, especially at the book fair.
    I am so grateful Bookworm Central is a Virginia Book Fair company. We do two book fairs a year and were burnt out on the vendor our community used in the past. We were definitely excited to learn Bookworm is a Northern Virginia Book Fairs company, as it is very important to us to support local companies that provide a great service. Bookworm thank you for being a company we can be proud to partner with

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...