Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

I have to admit, my school as a wonderful PTA! Today they brought us lunch today for teacher appreciation week.  It was great. I had bus duty and didn't take the time to pack mine. I wasn't in the mood for cafeteria food. The last couple of weeks are always a little hectic so a home cooked (not mine) meal is always a hit. I'm going to try to get a little reading done tonight. I had a book order arrive and it had a few books that are on my summer reading list. Bad Kitty, The Buddy Files, Duel: Burr and Hamilton's Deadly War of Words are going to be the first books I read.

 
 
 
 I just read Tad Hill's How Rocket Learned to Read. ADORABLE! Am going to have to read this one to my kindergarteners this week. Can't wait to read the rest of my order!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...