Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tried It Tuesday: Symbaloo

Tech Time in the library. Have you tried Symbaloo?

http://fourthgradeflipper.blogspot.com/


My school is updating our web page. Of course our district is using a different company. What does that mean for me? I'm also the school's webmaster. I've been spending a bit lot of time transferring information from our old page to the new site. I wasn't overly excited with the new site's options for links. ( I have a student link page.) My techie friends had been talking about Symbaloo. I had to try it.

It was easy peasy! I haven't figured out how to make the boards smaller so I had to make multiple boards. That might be better for my students.

First, I made a board for my Lower Grades.



Of course I didn't stop there. Made a board for our research links.


>

I also made one with the science links my students use.




I fixed my Symbaloo boards very quickly. I like that I can log on to Symbaloo and quickly make corrections or additions. No more trying to keep updating homepages on the student computers at school. I still need to work on some of the images, but overall I'm happy with the results.

Keep Reading!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love using Symbaloo. I organized all my Science links and dropped them in categories on there last summer. It makes all the difference in the world.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...