Image Map

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Laminack and Shoulders!?!



After basketball and conferences, this was a busy week! Both of my boys play basketball for their schools. It keeps me running in circles. If that was not enough to keep me busy, I attended the Title Conference in Gatlinburg this week. Had a blast! I went to Dr. Lester Laminack’s sessions and laughed my head off. He’s always a joy and full of ideas for me to use in the library. If you don’t have his books, I highly recommend them. His latest picture book Three  Hens and a Peacock is wonderful. I got it this summer and used it in my summer reading program. I can’t wait for his next one.



            I also met Dr. Michael Shoulders, a very energetic author. He will do visits at your school. I have his T for Tennessee book but do not have T is for Titanic. It’s on my list as of now. I’m looking forward to using ideas from both sessions in my library. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...